View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #40
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, havent updated this in awhile... Lots has happened since the last update..

I finished bodywork and painted the car...

Can see some spots I rushed and missed, but honestly I dont care... Its not a trailer queen, as seen later in this update.

Painted thursday, took it home friday and got everything put on for the most part...

Still need wheels but my wallet says no...

I was pretty pissed because I ordered sideskirts and was sent the wrong ones, a week before the event I was trying to make. I ended up having to "destroy" them and the company sent me the right ones. Unfortunetly I couldnt get them painted in time, so they were shot flat black quickly and I could not rep my sponsors where I had wanted for that event.

Heres some pics from said event (have a ton more, but dont feel like uploading them):

Killed the bumper, but stoked someone got a shot of it haha..

Surprised the sideskirts made it out in one piece

Soo close to 3 wheeling:

So, going out for my last run of the day the little SR that could decided it couldnt any longer... Got home, tore into it, and found this:

Oh, and finally got the skirts painted and stickered.. Hit up Bigs (D-Magic.us) for any vinyl work you need done!

Soo.... Looking towards my future, I am going to be rebuilding the SR, and going LSX... Sorry to my purist friends, but you cannot bash the reliability and capability of the LSX motors for the cost.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote