View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
My other favorite, as learned on Craigslist, is "what's the lowest you will take?"

The problem is the fact that the internet has ruined interpersonal communication and no one has any actual social skills...
Most people that I have met that say that are just either flat broke and/or socially awkward. Like you said no social skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Ha this story just happened to me this weekend.-

So I was selling a 350z door we agreed on a price of 200 2 weeks ago. He was going to come last week but couldn't cause he was busy. He tells me please dont sell it i really want it, I'm 100% sure. So ok, I hold it for him.

Then this sunday he was coming to get it but tells me if i can lower the price. At this point i get pissed since he made me hold it for 2weeks and we agreed on the price of 200 already, But whatever i tell him 170 is the best i can do. He then tells me 120, let me know I can be there at 1.

Fuck that dude. I should have told him to come get it and give him the wrong address.
I just won't even reply hate when people waste my time with this shit. We come to an agreement and try to lowball afterwards by inserting "It's a long drive". That's why I'm selling it to you for cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
This is why I always tell people that I won't hold items. Whoever gets to me with the money first gets the prize.
I was on the other side of this situation. The dude lived 45 miles away, we came to an agreement on price and that I would pick up as soon as I get back from work. I'm at the gas station filling up and text him that I'm about to head out his way. Texts me back 2min later "I sold them 15min away". ಠ_ಠ
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote