View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_240sx View Post
Looking to buy a wheel setup soon, so can someone please help me out with the right spec choose?

I found wheels I want.

Sizes

18x10 +12mm Front
18x10 +12mm Rear.

What tire size would I need to have a decent stretched wheel? Would that be good sizes for a nice fitment? I also have a 1997 240sx on S15 Nismo Struts and Nismo lowering springs, lowered 1.5' all around,.
225/40-18s, shit will poke out since its fairly high and you have no camber adjustment. Its a good starting setup honestly...once you lower it more and have some camber adjustment to tuck the tires in, itll look even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KILLA View Post
97 s14:
Rolled fenders and quarters all around
Need Tire sizes for work 18x11 (REARS) with 4" lip

-i have adjustable camber
-i dont mind a tad stretch. nothing fucked up though

thanks
Whats the offset? Depending on how low or how high it is will dictate what size tires you can run.

These rears are 18x11 +26 with 265/35-18s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebarton3 View Post
What size tires would I need to run on an S14 kouki with 18x9.5 +15 and 18x10.5 +15? What camber should I run and do I need to roll the fenders or add spacers? Any pics?

And any idea if this setup will clear brembos?
Roll and pull definitely. How much pull will depend on tire size and camber.

As far as clearing brakes, wheel offset has nothing to do with clearing brakes. You can have -50 offset wheels or +50 offset wheels and neither could clear BBKs. All depends on the rim face designs. Some are designed to clear more than others, or if you buy name brands like SSR, Work, etc, usually have multiple face types that will either give you more brake clearance or more lip.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote