View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:26 AM   #11
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Not my fault you delete your original build thread than cram a bunch of "this is what I'm planning on doing" to this thread. How about actually doing it and then making a thread next time?

What other hipster highlighter colors you plan on throwing at this thing?
Plaid. Bacon. Call of Duty.

No one is asking you to follow the this thread. I didn't ask to get the other thread deleted. I asked to get the stupid troll posts like yours deleted which I've reported yet again. It's also not my fault you don't even read.

Don't like the build or care? Then don't worry about it. The colors I pick and the routes I go are none of your concern nor do they change my mind on what I'm doing. A build thread isn't something you make when you're done. It's something you post progress on hence 'build thread.'

I'm flattered you literally search my name so you can troll every thread but now it's just annoying. Go get some dope S15 aero for the S13 you ruined.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote