View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #19
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
rear hub went, was knocking on fender wells pretty good.
out with the old

in with the new!!

see the difference? I bought them off ebay, told they were Z32 hubs, when I got them found out they are S14 rear hubs. told him, he was arguing that I had TTZ32 hubs not the NA ones. I was able to make them work by cutting off the tab of the shot hub so my brakes work nicely
which brings me to this!!

this would be why my ebrakes weren't working so well

put my Tomei 256 cam`s in

took it for a rip, soooo much torque / fast and furious voice.

fixed that fairly easy, beleive that the nut just backed off and fell off then on a good hard pull the mount just popped out. no way my little SR would make enough power to destroy a nismo mount.

took a couple pics of her in my shop that I like.

and some decal love!! stole from a S14 ( well new from FRSport, but you get the idea. )

anyone know where to get a chrome "NISSAN" badge for the rear ? all I can find is the Hamburger ones.

oh and a fun fact!! I painted the inside of my trunk last winter, no cover at all on the glass that was proper, so as a result my windsheild, rear window, and rear side windows were coated pretty good with clear coat. If you take a steel wool that's for doing dishes, some soapy water that will take off clear coat off glass with no scratches or harm to glass, and it is fast.

I would get some action shots, but all my friends are busy haha
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote