View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #129
Thedriftbadger
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Thedriftbadger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxer300zx View Post
My buddy lives in Fort myers we went to the Formula D event in west palm just recently and drove his slammed miata there and let me tell you was like riding on glass the whole way. Even all over west palm where we stayed was nice. I love florida for the fact of the roads and non rotted cars .
I was there too. They needed more seating for sure. We had to stand the whole damn time.
I think you're not understanding, i didn't say all florida roads are bad, i said the roads i drive on are bad. I have to go through an industial area for my job and it's beat to hell and full of potholes, even a truck you can tell how shitty it is.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to cover how long these lasted, but i'm doing my best to review them all around. I just picked up a stack of spare drift tires and wheels, getting the diff welded this weekend, then i can see how they handle drifting and whether they'll break in to 867MILLION pieces and turn my car into a spinning box of death and kill every man woman and child within a ten mile radius!!!

I hope you're enjoying my "diary" lol. It's entertaining to say the least.
Thedriftbadger is offline   Reply With Quote