View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
BoostedJay
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostedJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Tech2Motorsports

Fucking terrible.

I recently bought a new, but test fitted, subframe from a guy who abandoned his 2jz RX-7 project. He included the transmission mount for an R154, well - I bought a 6 speed for my car, so I needed a V160 bracket and driveshaft. I called up Tech 2 telling them what's been going on, the guy pretty much told me I'd have to buy an ENTIRE kit because he won't take the time to make me a separate bracket. All because he doesn't want his "technology" out. That's by far the most ignorant fucking thing I've ever heard, it's a piece of metal! Nobody's going to steal you guys "design" and reproduce it. Basically, I bought this kit and got slapped in the face by their horrible customer service, twice. I offered the guy good to make me a fucking bracket and he hung up in my face. I didn't too much care about the driveshaft, and I can have DSS make me a much stronger one that'd be under warranty.

It's shitty that I can buy from damn near ANY other company, and they honor their products and help out customers whether you buy used, new, sideways, upside down, or whatever. I've read bad reviews on them before, but it was a deal I couldn't pass up and I figured the guy would at least make a bracket for me. Plus the fact that some reviews the customer can be rude, the employee could be having a bad day etc. Nope. These people are just shit bags.

/rant.