View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
Boss_S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Boss_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
OK, so its been about 5 long hell-filled months but I'm finally back on the ball and this is whats been goin on behind closed doors.

Got her all cleaned up with some Purple Power and a couple of degreaser cans from autozone.

Stripped her down, about to get ready for some primer.

Used some rattle can Self Etching Primer from H.Depot. Then wet sanded. Took long as shyt but its almost there.

Truck bed liner for the wells.

Finally!!!! got this thing painted and wet sanded didnt really wanna put the clear coat down figured ill do that when I do the next rebuild, change up the color maybe. But the pictures dont do it justice. This this is BRIGHTer!

Got these bad boys from FRsport.

Gotta start buttoning this thing up just waiting on some parts that are backorder, and just a couple more things from Rawbrokerage, who by the way are AWESOME! Very helpful and shipping is pretty fast.
This is my first RB build/swap so im not trying to go balls out just right away. So I'm only doing a semi-stock rebuild.
Ordered
OEM gasket set
ARP headstuds
ACL Main Bearings .001 xtra oil clearance
tomei oil restrictors
Oem Piston ring set
Mishimoto rad

Well that's pretty much everything thats been goin on I'll have more updates once these parts get here from Rawbrokerage and FRsport.
it will definitely be mounted in the car but still wont be ready to start until I get down to FL sooooooooo enjoy for now and good night...
Boss_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote