View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #92
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
^ Something that could make your swap relatively easier is routing your exhaust in a cross over configuration. I'm doing the same for my setup for easy of installation, and heat prevention for my fuel lines (which is an area you're dealing with.)

I don't have any pictures of how the header was modified to clear, but I'll try to get some pretty soon, but once you have point A and B it's fairly straight forward.
The same exact thing can be done with a front sump setup seeing as we've already done it on a buddy of mines s13. I'd look into it if I were you!