Thread: S13 coilovers
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #68
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Why oh why is this thread not locked already? This has been covered a billion times and discussed since the invention of the internet. Please think more carefully before making a new thread. KTHXBYE.

P.S. Buy FEAL coilovers, they're legit awesome, no sarcasm. Odi is a cool guy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo_City_210 View Post
:/ These question and replies are the reason i sold my 240 and left the scene before even being in it for a year. i just come back to laugh at ppl and they're comments. Kudos to the real enthusiasts who really know what they're doing and talking about, everyone else. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Carry on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Respect the community, and the community will respect you. It's earned, not free. No one will blame you for ignorance, arrogance is another story. This is how any society works.
Finally people that make sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
You're ruining our fun, flip
Sorry, I'll ruin it some more

xquizitditz