View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #112
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Long time since I updated this but there hasnt been anything done since then... lol

I wasnt having any success with the Xcessive engine/trans brackets so I ordered Get Nuts Lab engine and trans brackets as well as the matching steel 1 piece drive shaft thru Ace Up Motorsports (Awesome to deal with - spoke to Vitaly). So the brackets came within 3 days and boy did they look and feel much better than the Xcessive pieces (no offense to Rich whom has been awesome in dealing with and will be refunding my $$$ for the stuffs).

These are different for each side - pics for reference incase anyone else has em and question which side is which.

Blasted and prepped for primer and paint!

Hit em with some self-etching primer and high gloss engine enamel

Turbo Blanket I bought from a Zilvia member

Hoping to swap out brackets this weekend. Ill be using my old SR nismo mounts and an MK3 trans mount with these brackets.

FYI problems I had with the Xcessive mounts, engine brackets, trans bracket.
-Hood wouldnt close
-Engine mounts didnt sit flat on brackets
-Trans bracket didnt line up well with trans mount (~1" off front front to back)