View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #4748
2Slow2Curious

Trader Rating: (0)
2Slow2Curious is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Zilvia my name is Pete. I'm a Radar Tech. in the military and currently deployed to the middle east. I joined Zilvia to learn more about Nissans and talk about car stuff. I'm not a noob to forums or wrenching on cars. I've spent 3 years in Japan and got hooked on cars the moment I drove a rhd mk4 supra. While I was there, I owned a MK4 Supra and a Nissan C34 Laurel. I loved driving both cars, but enjoyed getting sideways with my laurel more. I sure do miss that car a lot. I worked on many different cars while there, from s13's/r32 gtr's /and fd's. I was on a local car forum there as well and meet a great amount of awesome people. I hope it's the same here on Zilvia. I've browsed Zilvia may times in the past, and just didn't get around to joining till now. I brought so many parts back from Japan and I'm looking forward to building a s14 when I return stateside. I drive a old Chevy 4x4 pickup.
I will be buying a 240sx with in a couple of months from now, either on Zilvia or local to me, whatever catches my eye first.
2Slow2Curious is offline   Reply With Quote