View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #82
project blackout

Trader Rating: (0)
project blackout is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
A buddy of mine got an instant g kit and hood from them. I don't remember what hood, but it turned out to be for a miata. After days of phone calls and emails he finally just gave up and took the hit.

This place sucks. Put them out of business and support real companies
they just grab what looks like it "could" be and ship it. how they get over on people. its stated on the receipt to open, inspect and look at it while the truck driver is present. once he leaves, that means you gave them your approval. and thats f**ked up. then when you call them, they try to give you or charge you a low fee, but you still have to pay shipping. so they try to get more money out of you, not pay for return shipping, and some other sh*t. its extremely annoying. especially being a sales rep there, and not being able to do whats right.

as far as putting them outta business, you have to get people to STOP buying from them, and stop putting up with their sh*t. thats never going to happen. people see cheap $$$ signs, so they take the risk. i wish they would tho. im so tired of seeing them f**k people over, and it really sucks still getting messages/emails if i still work there, cuz people only wanna go thru me.
project blackout is offline   Reply With Quote