View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #3123
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
I never downplayed the fact your car is in amazing shape. Im just saying his looks better which leads me to my point of- different strokes for different folks.

You just come off as an elitest douche-bag in this thread because you have the idea your coupe is the greatest thing to roll off the assembly line; and any car that isnt 4x4 status with oversized volks and a decent paintjob is inferior.

Ill be at CFRC in a few months though... Stop by, id like to see it in person.
I can't even take credit for the condition that my car is in. That is all thanks to the little old lady who owned it for the last 24 years before me.

It just goes to show the maturity level on this forum. Where a 1.5" drop is still considered 4x4 status and tires that fill in the wheel instead of being stretched to the brink of popping off the bead are oversized.

I could throw on my HKS coilovers, pull the rear fenders out, slam the car, camber it out, buy 195 tires for my 9" wheels. And slide around like a fucking moron, but I won't. I'm not buying into the trend. And I'm not destroying a perfectly functional vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Is our car clean? Yes. Is it in the top 100 of clean cool S13's? Not even close. I'd rather whip that 'pile of shit' you talk down on than yours built for a beauty show.

Needless to say, that car belongs here just as much as yours.

Florida kids, doe.
Funny that you call a stock vehicle with wheels "built". It's preserved. Imagine if everyone who owned a 240sx had the same outlook on their vehicle's exterior... We'd all be driving respectable clean cars. One day... one day...