View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Hey, at least he didn't slam it into a wall and send it off to the scrapyard, like that Creamy Yellow a page or two back.
Not so fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted_240 View Post
ive hit walls, curbs, been in ditches, put it in the dirt...its a car.
i also dont see how having it painted for every event makes any sense, the possibility of rubbing paint with friends, or doing wall drags is part of the fun, why waste time and money to make the car all glossy and cute when every event more paint gets rubbed off on other things?
i wont ship the wheels and i have no idea what theyd even be worth to be honest. if i dont get what i want for them id just use them as burners/until i destroy them.
now this is not to say i go out and try to destroy my car, and i havent wall tapped in a while (sadly?) its just the nature of the beast.
Dude is going to eventually send this car to the grave, thus preservation is not in mind.