View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #3135
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I love how you (and everyone else) is focusing on the fitment of the car, when I'm literally talking about the BODY of the car. Forget the wheels. His car is a pile of shit, and he doesn't care judging by his comments a few pages back. It's his car and he can do whatever he wants, but who in their right mind actually considers a damaged body more appealing than a perfectly straight one? I know, 90% of Zilvia.

Now I will post pictures of my car with OEM wheels and lets see who has something to say...

OH NOES 4X4 STATUS!!! LOL.
Do you honestly think you're the only person on the history of the earth that recently bought a clean S-chassis or two-tone for that matter? I'm going to go with no. You just publicize it like it's the greatest car known to humanity and then act like a douche to boot because someone else so happens to have a two-tone and uses it to his needs. Does it look like a show car? No. Will it out perform anything you ever put together? Yes.

Then you say 'function.' You think he's not functionally using his car? Double-standards are strong with you.

Now tell me about how I stole wheels but at the same time didn't because that's not overly beat yet.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote