View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #19
twisted_240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
twisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura abouttwisted_240 has a spectacular aura about
i like two tones regardless of condition of them. i like the factory paint scheme. i post my car in here because its a two tone. im all for restorations with light mods and stuff like that. one of my favourite cars when i first started was that white 240, silvia converted front end, gold gram lights and every nut and bolt replaced. i think he was estevans friend or something?

i use this car just for skids, and i do take pride in how it looks to a degree. as ive said before it will be getting body work done once my cressida is daily-able again, as ive been taking my time with it. the 'off season' is when a lot of driving happens so i like to use it and not have it sit. i dont daily this car at all and dont really want to cause its mostly 'race car'

so long as yal enjoy your car, thats what matters ya?

its saggy lipped cause the bottom part of the bumper has been trimmed heavily to accommodate the front mount, i dont like how the 'shark fin' pushes the bumper around..and the lip is broken in the corners and doesnt want to fit all that well i went 10 years without breaking any zenki lips and in the span of one season of drifting broke 2, oddly enough the other seasons skidding didnt blow them up

i got a kit for this car as well and have some rather large wheels that need fitting front and back, so that will happen as well. stock body has always appealed to me though. ahh well

sorry about the size of these pics :/

also, thanks for the compliments guys