Thread: CelicaDRIFTER
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I think Inopsey should be banned from the market place.
Richard (CelicaDrifter) Stated in the first sentence it does not come with sock filter.
Yet you purchased it anyways, then turn around and asked for a refund, and NOW you are complaining about it ? Really dude ? I wouldn't have gave you your money back.
If you found it cheaper elsewhere why did you even bother buying it from him ?
you have no idea what your talking about. he said it came with no fuel sock after i asked if there was one included, that message is in the hours after i asked if the sock was included, after i paid with out asking first. most bnib fuel pumps are assumed to have a sock included. he sent pictures of the pump and what it came with but labeled the hoses etc as accessories and never mentioned that there was no sock until i asked. the sock wasnt in the picture that has the 'accessories' he sent me. i think its sketchy to delete part of the conversation when selling parts, then send pics and try to sell a bnib part that is incomplete but show it as being complete.

celicadrifter has no right to give feedback for a transaction that lasted 2 hours before a refund was needed because of poor comunication. how hard is it to leave the full message from the week prior that says the sock is not included so everyone stays informed on the same level?

i should be no problem to get a refund when every other fuel pump for sale includes a sock and a bnib pump for some reason doesent have the part and the seller wont provide it.