Thread: CelicaDRIFTER
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
Put your money where your mouth is, and post pictures of the entire conversation.

Says who ? Do you suddenly have the power to deny him the right of giving feedback ? What was poor communication ? The part where he said it didn't come with a sock ? Or the part where you still bought it from him AFTER he said it doesn't have a sock. It doesn't matter if he took a week to reply. I'm sorry that you think that everyone spends their entire lives on this forum, but truth be told they don't.

Not every fuel pump comes with a sock, especially universal ones. That does not justify a reason to get a refund. If you had to deal with a company they would have told you to kick rocks since the seller SPECIFIED that it didn't come with a sock. It happened to me too, you know the COMPANY (That has access to all the parts I needed) did ? They offered to sell me a sock. Guess what happened then ? I BOUGHT A FUCKING FUEL SOCK, IT WAS $10 SHIPPED! I don't know if you know this, but CelicaDrifter does not run a parts store. He is a person like you and me. He can't just give you stuff because you thought DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE SAID IT WOULDN'T COME WITH IT.

I'm starting to think you should just be banned.
first off you seem to ignore the fact he told me about the sock missing after i asked if it was included, after i paid. if the part hasnt been shipped i dont see why i refund isnt justified ?

every supra fuel pump ive seen for sale comes with a sock so i dont see your point about a 'universal' fuel pump not having a sock.

to have the rating system carry any kind of credibility it should cover full transactions not ones where the seller gets upset after giving a refund on a part that was sold for 2 hours and never packed or shipped.

ive sold to a few people whom after paying me needed a refund for various reasons and i had no problem giving one. a decent seller knows this. look at celicadrifters posts all are for sale items but he has 3 + feedback?

if anyone should be banned its celica drifter for posting in his own review thread which is against the rules.

if i could figure out how to post the pm i have i would and it would show im not a liar and was deceived by the seller since he deleted the prior message saying the sock wasnt include. then sent pics saying there were accessories but no pic of a sock which is assumed to be included.

btw every other universal fuel pump i saw online includes the sock