View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #52
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSH3Y View Post

They all want to be heard because they're all experts.

!

I have personally seen an S15 get taken, and an R34 and RX-7 by the government. They come with guns, and tow trucks, and just take the car on the spot. Its the department of homeland security. I found out that there is not a single legal S15 in the entire USA. All of them could be taken at any time.

that said, they are not crushed. They are put in some kind of holding facility for export only. They charge a storage fee often for more than the cars are worth. Then they are sold at auction and exported. The ones that I saw seized were sold for 10% of what they are worth and exported to trinidad.