View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #56
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSH3Y View Post
Here we go again, why doesnt anyone ever prove it with actual pictures? this is the year 2013 where I think even homeless people have cell phones that come with cameras as the most basic phone. If you've "personally seen S15's taken" amongst other cars then where's the pictures? Let me guess.... Your cell phone was "dead" or "at home"? What excuse do you have that you were unable to take pics the 3 times you saw people cars get "taken"? This particular car was pulled over in Fort Myers, FL for not having a legit license plate on it at the time. The car was impounded then released the next day when the title was shown to the police department. If it was really an issue, it would've definitely gotten addresses at that time.

If you still have an issue, tell whomever you want, to come "get my car"
We'll see how that goes. If it was an issue, I wouldn't post a pic of the title where almost anyone can get my address.

I don't have anything to hide, heck, I don't even hide behind some weird username.

pics

I got tons of pics. And a seizure notice.

thats what you get when they take your car