View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #4766
Taskforce

Trader Rating: (0)
Taskforce is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello all,

I am Zack, I am currently serving in the USAF stationed in Japan. I have always liked the 240s since a guy at one of my previous duty stations had a nice looking S14 in black. I offered to buy his car when he mentioned selling it but I was to late. A long time later I now find myself stationed in Japan and I just recently picked up a pearl white 99 S15 Spec R (non aero model). It is just as I dreamed it would feel to drive! Its so shocking to me to finally be in Japan and see how cheap these cars and parts go for, not just Silvias but everything. I recently saw a 99 FD type R go for 6k, needless to say I was floored. I am currently in search of all the drift guys and car lovers in hopes to find parts suppliers. I am entitled to bring 9k lbs of household goods back whenever this dream trip ends and I plan to have car parts filling up every last pound of that.

I have a 77 Trans Am I was restoring in a storage unit in CA, and we have our family car in LA a 06 Charger Daytona Hemi LOL. I have always wanted to get back into the import scene but was hesitant after my USDM Integra Type R was stolen. I hope to learn as much as I can from everyone here, and to make lots of friends and contacts all over the car scene.
Taskforce is offline   Reply With Quote