View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #75
RedSiBaron
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedSiBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
IMO, I think its an ugly modification. What are the differences (aerodynamically) between these headlights and the OEM pop-ups when they are not on? Who is racing in the darkest hours of the night where the difference between winning and losing are a set of headlights like these? LOL.
scca classes that race in the rain (which is like every one of them) require functional headlights. so this would be a lightweight aerodynamic option. that's why I was thinking of building them. plus all it takes is one bump in the front and your pop ups wont pop up because the lid shifts or something bends and it gets stuck on the hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
I have a set of ABFlugs...bought them about a year ago and haven't come around to even I stalling them. I'll do it...someday.
send one of them to me so I can 3d scan it here at work so i can reverse engineer these easy, and then ill send it back within a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Ehhhhhhhhh you should probably just sell em to me. They'd go great with my koguchi fenders.
if you wait ill make them better than the originals

though I know ive been dragging my feet since im just not at the point where I can even mock these up on my own car. sorry about that
RedSiBaron is offline   Reply With Quote