Thread: Robocop (2014)
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 AM   #25
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
I hated how slow the original robocop was, it made no sense since it was a suit to make him a better cop, slow is not better, but it looks like in the new one, robocop moves a bit more faster and natural
THIS.

I seriously can't believe how much you guys are bitching about this! LOL It's not like the original was some Oscar award winning masterpiece. Yes it's a cult classic. Yes i thoroughly enjoy watching it ANY and EVERY TIME it's on, but lets be real the film is cheesy as fuck and the acting in it is terrible. The movie made no sense and like andisan said, he was slow as hell which made his "ass kicking" ability even less plausible, but we enjoyed the hell out of it because it was fucking entertaining. Plot depth? get real.

The new one has a weak plot? Dudes, be honest, this new one makes a hell of a lot more sense plot wise than the old one and you know it. Yeah the suit looks different....as it should. It'll be 2014 not 19 80 fucking 7. My ONLY problem with this remake is that it's PG-13. I'm sure i'll still be entertained, but just not as much so as if it were an R rating.

What has you guys so bothered? Seriously, i'm not being facetious. I really don't get what the big deal is.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote