View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #82
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainVlad View Post
What our smart friend is trying to say is that when he hard parks, AP racing calipers will look cooler in front of his friends than wilwoods.

(Im about to switch from z32 to wilwood in the front)
If you need info on my set up, feel free to pm me, I have all the info you need, part numbers, pricing, etc. As far as bang for the buck, you can't beat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMaks14 View Post
or a set of r34's brembo's from a proven brand instead of some honkey tonk bfe set of poverty bbks
SMH. "Here are some OEM brakes, they are better than your OEM brakes and painted gold so you know they're better, now take them and replace your OEM brakes with these OEM brakes."

And you're saying sponsored drift teams are all broke and cheap out by getting Wilwood brakes? If they were broke they would just swap OEM brakes like you're claiming is so cool.

I love it man, I love your logic! Keep it up.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote