Thread: Courtesy Nissan
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #32
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Ordered a bunch of Oem bolts for my rear suspension and new Rear Stay assemblies (triangle shaped things that go under the subframe).

Placed the whole order online, and called a few days later to add in 2 bolts for rear lower strut mounts. On the phone, the parts counter guy seemed annoyed, but I understand that because he probably had a shit ton of people waiting in front of him. Not that big of a deal, I was bothered for like 15 seconds but he said he would handle everything so I didn't care.

-September 3rd my order is placed online.
-Next day I get a call and email saying that the stay assemblies are on backorder from Japan. Should arrive at their place in Texas on September 24. I can either get the rest of my stuff ASAP at no extra charge and just wait for the stay assembly when it got here. I just said to keep everything together and ship it together.
-September 23, TODAY, it shows up in a well packaged box with everything correctly labeled and nothing missing.

I also have a video on my phone of me unpacking everything.

Maybe in the past, they might have screwed up orders, but for the last 5 months, their stuff is on point. The prices are great, shipping was fast as hell ( from Texas to Philadelphia, total time period of 20 days), and I don't really have any complaints about them.

Before you wonder why I bought all these bolts and shit from them is because I read A LOT of bad reviews on Baller Bolts. I don't trust the hardware store bullshit either mainly because the local contractors like to put shit out of order and it's a headache I don't have time for.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote