View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #51
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levan. B View Post
Sometimes I think I'm crazy when I realize what I've spent on my 90's sport compacts... Then I come into threads like this and I feel better about my poor decisions. Lol, Thank you.

Cool build dude. Lemme snag up something outta that plethora of parts you've got there
Yea the 90's were great. Nice styling of cars and musically. I don't even want to add up what I have spent. I can't even really put a price on it I don't think. Maybe just in parts. But it does not matter to me as this is my hobby. I kind of can't wait to build a new project. Something new and a little more high class of car from the beginning. The new Z car rumored has sparked a little interest. If not I will just save until I get a GTR. But this will be in 3-5 years I think. Early 30's. Have other things I would like to get started and setup before I do another car. But I know your feeling. Those thoughts go through my head from time to time. I think I do ok with mixing responsible purchase with toy purchases. I paid off 24k in loans over the past two years also lol. I often think what I "could" have done with that money instead. ppg dog box.

haha, I may sell a few parts here and there. I like to keep things and try to put them in other builds. It's a hobby and a collection. Hard to explain really, I'm a hoarder of car parts I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID S4TEEN View Post
OP, your screen name fits you well. I would say, GL with build, but u don't need it, lol.
Thanks for sharing this awesome build.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
This!
Sell me those 03's I regret selling mine!
Lol wheels will be hard to pry from me. I'm very particular when it comes to wheels. I have thought about selling some. But then I'm like "why?". They're bought and paid for. The only thing they do is take up space. But nice wheels look good so they do serve a purpose lol. Some people like finely hand crafted statues, I like stacks of nice wheels haha.

Last edited by BossHogg; 10-18-2013 at 12:32 AM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote