View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #40
drftngs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drftngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
There is no excuse in the 21st century for any American to not have health coverage.

If we reduced our military spending by 75%, we'd still be spending more than any other country.

It is completely asinine to discuss ANY OTHER SUBJECT when looking to reduce spending. EVERY OTHER THING YOU CAN THINK OF is a drop in the bucket compared to our out of control "defense" budget.

We have more military bases around the world than there are countries. We spend more on our military than the next ten nations combined.

People having healthcare is not the problem. People having healthcare is not A problem. My healthcare keeps my teeth white, my eyes covered in nice new glasses every year, and when I get prostate cancer, they'll take it out instead of letting me die slowly, and this runs me about $60/month. If you don't have health insurance, you're either poor as shit or stupid as fuck.

Canada has universal health insurance, you fucking ponce. Good luck finding a first world country that doesn't.
Youre the same blinded people that hurt this country everyday. You choose to see only the small picture, you're narrow minded and nieve. Everyone should have health insurance, SHOULD being the main word. No one should be forced into that decision and no one should be forced into universal coverage. Women and men have different needs and same goes for young and old. You're paying $60/mth because your employer is probably paying the other 80% of the costs. Take it from someone in the insurance field, thus reform has not helped the majority, but very few who either have pre existings or don't make enough money to pay for insurance. Those middle class and above are left out to dry, for the most part. The fact you say "If you don't have health insurance, you're either poor as shit or stupid as fuck" shows how truely dumb you are. Simply having insurance doesnt make you smart or prove you have money, but at least its a choice we used to have. No one argues about the necessity of having insurance.
There are plenty of people who are stupid as fuck, you included, that think we need to cut military spending. Why wouldn't you want a shit ton going to protecting your freedoms against people who plot everyday to kill Americans and our way of life? I'd go broke to make sure our country, its freedoms and most of all troop aren't hindered in any way. This reform is going to add 1.3 trillion to our debt, but you want to cut military spending? Retarded, go home you're drunk

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4
drftngs14 is offline   Reply With Quote