View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #19
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by double zero View Post
I also have no security on mine either(atm). you figure if you aren't on the west coast. these cars aren't really hot to steal as most criminals nowadays are going after the newer stuff, and some don't even know what a damn silvia is.

this temp let down of worrying about getting jacked hasn't put a security system on top of my list(cause the damn car isn't running right).
Wrong mentality, these cars are so easy to steal its not even funny. 1/4 times these cars are stolen isnt because of the parts but thieves just want to joy ride in it for a few days, take a few things out and ditch the car.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote