View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #81
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Where are the fans located? Pushers or pullers? pics of battery relocation in bay?

I forgot to get battery pics ill try and get em tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double zero View Post
what were these cops doing, and why??
Apparently in Maryland you can get tickets or even your car impounded depending on how much negative camber.... for example this guy who got himself famous after over like a thousand people at the "taphouse" where meets where held the whole weekend watched him get his car impounded, one minute its one cop car...

5 minutes later they bring out half the pig pen.. then they called in a traditional tow truck with the arm on the back. After figuring out there was no way in hell the car was going on that they called in a flat bed... Then a flatbed couldn't do anything either so supposedly the owner had to pay a $250 tow fee for the tow truck driver to drive his car to the impound lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canasion35 View Post
Looks on point! Keep it up.
Thanks man im trying!

Today i removed the stock power steering hardline and installed all braided lines, i just need sunny to weld a -10 fitting on the stock PS fluid feed fitting. Engine bay's still a mess, i cant wait to be done and tuck everything away. Also got my CXracing expansion tank.

2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote