View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #15
double zero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
double zero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
^^^LOL easy to say when you live in the most beautiful city in America (in my opinion). I was actually looking at Chi-town as my next stop lol.

Whether you want to admit it or not NYC is the center of everything (which is part of what I hate about it). Yes dirty....yes RUDE people....but always the epicenter of most things with the catch 22 that you A-must be part of the "in crowd" and/or B-Must have money to afford the lifestyle. Huge discrepancy between the haves and have-nots here.
this is true. and the haves are pushing more of the have-nots out. the once only black neighborhood's are changing and the out of town yuppies are moving in. tearing down housing projects and replacing them with town homes.

yes if you don't have one of those "golden leases" where you've been in the same apt for 30+ years, you are victim to non rent control and stupid prices for just the "name" of nyc.

the car insurance is outrageous, the fucking people really can't drive. the parking attendants are Nazis. yea this kid is really gonna love it there.