View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol well put but even the Rent Control/Freeze apartments and contracts are not safe. My ex's family had to move out because the land lord won a legal battle in which her 700sq ft apartment in Greenpoint BK (above Williamsburg) was now $2400 a month compared to the $450 a month it had been for 22 years. As long as you have the right lawyers the land lord will win.

The full coverage on my Accord is about double what my uncle pays for 2 brand new cars fully insured in NC and i have a clean driving record. People here cant drive and those in NJ are worse lol. Parking is the last of the worries here. However, if I were filthy rich I would def have a place here because it is truly the city that never sleeps and always has something going on. Living here your whole life does drain you though so its an awesome time if its part time living. If you arent a hedge fund manager or banker or corporate lawyer or doctor.....prepare to have 2 jobs or be willing to work 30+hrs a week overtime to make ends meet.
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote