View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #84
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
Couldn't figure what the hell was wrong with the haltech, was about to take my car to a local shop but my friend recommended i call a tuner he knew, so i did yesterday. Today he came by and checked everything out. A couple of gallons of e85 later, a new battery & some adjustments on the fuel map and my car runs pretty good. I just need to break in this clutch and i'm going to get a more legit tune. If anyone in new york needs any help contact Waynespeed.com he knows his shit. So i threw a plate on the back and took it for a spin around my neighborhood & to the local 711. no front end, open downpipe, no fucks given just happy as hell to drive my car. Been over a year and i finally feel normal again, pissing neighbors off setting off car alarms like a boss. Cars still dirty as hell, gotta finish the exhaust, catch can, put all the body panels on etcetc but im just happy to be able to drive it. Sorry for the crappy photos, was too excited to take any videos either, better photos & video(s) to come.

2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote