View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #1081
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
I did. The only difference is the main motorsport venue here is a little difficult when it comes to certain things, like registration. There should be a new "pn2" class developing here for the Kyushu region, and I wouldn't mind participating in that. I can see myself dailying a Roadster, although I do enjoy the idea of racing one. I am tightening up. The red car would have actually been ideal, as the suspension and power were well suited to that type of racing. The Integra R has to go, I sold the red 180, and the ae86 I am up in the air about. One of the main reasons for not going with the new 86 was the engine as I am not too fond of boxers after owning a gc8 sti 3. The other aspect is my close "relationship" with the ae86 chassis. Oh well. I am thinking about selling my te37 with almost no road time and talking with the Toyota dealer again. Last time the wait was 6 months. I stopped thinking about the prospect of dailying a Elise, although I really do enjoy the idea of ownership. Compromise. The black car is getting painted super red 5. The turbo might be changed out to a bolt on type. I want to move, but the job is holding me here....frustration. I also don't like the idea of the gov owning my car as it will be y plate. Too many decisions Rae.
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links