View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #21
badass8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
badass8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zangetsu1223 View Post
good luck on your upcoming event dude and yeah it definitely helps man..i work at autozone and im familiar with that KYB coils also that PBM is it any good? and what about differentials? where can i get good ones?

this is "kind of" my wishlist:
mishimoto radiator
enkei rims
megan coils
greddy exhaust
KN intake
turbonetics
sparco seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I like PBM because they are stiff in other words I wouldn't want to daily drive on PBMs. If you are on a budget id say Megan's I was planning on those but I figured I should go big so I spent the $1200. I wouldn't purchase expensive 17inch+ wheels at first I am running stock 15inch SE wheels because they are small and very easy to spin the wheels, which is needed for an under powered KA.

You need to make plans and figure out what you want to do. Like is the 240sx going to be a track car or a daily and a drift car. Do you plan to keep the KA and turbo it or just keep it stock and wait till it blows up to swap in a different engine.

For my plans I am waiting for the KA to blow up to swap in a v8. Only thing I did was better cooling which is key for a drift car since your beating the shit out of it. Message me if you have any more questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk