Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuymmt View Post
i have a s13 hatch with a s14 sr

so it seems like my injector lower o-rings may be going bad

i've never taken the injectors off so i dont know how this process is to go about.

can you guys help me with a tutorial or something on how to properly remove the injectors and replace the lower o-rings?

Thankyou so much!!
unplug injectors, remove the screws (2) on each cap. If the screws start stripping, use a hammer and hit it while twisting it open. If you have a impact screwdriver that helps a lot, if not then use a hammer and do your down twisting. Once the caps are off, but the screws back in but not in all the way and use 2 flat head screw drivers and rest it on top of the screws (one on each screw) and there's a slot on each side you can lift up the injectors with the flat head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelz365 View Post
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes OEM S13 fender replacement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
I won't really be doing any drifting, so that's not a worry. I am in the process of swapping in a 2JZ with an R154, and a 4.083 final drive will make the powerbands between gears overlap, not to mention I don't want my swap at 3k RPM when I'm going 70. As for the "shredding tires", I'll be used to that. My daily is an LS1 Trans Am, with a first gear of 2.66 and a final of 3.42, so that first 6k RPM can stretch up to 50 mph.

I looked up Kazz, but I don't see any ring & pinion kits, just differentials. My S14 already has a VLSD, and I don't really need to get a stronger one yet considering my current power goals.

My original question stands. Of the R200's from the JDM S14, S15, and Q45, which ring and pinion would be the easiest for me to use in my S14 R200v?
there's some shops selling ring and pinion kits. As of right now im running 3.91 from J30 diff also and my rpm is like 3k at 65/70 lol
Im guessing the s14 and s15 should be the easiest, but is it cost effective and cheap to get those differentials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moco View Post
I just got a SR (redtop)swap done at a shop and everything works great the only thing it smells like gas in the cabin especially when I get into boost, I already try looking for leaking and I didn't find anything. What do you guys recommend to check next?
double check the fuel lines, might could be your exhaust leaking where the down pipe to the cat/test pipe.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote