View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #42
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I can see Jim Carey pulling that shit off...
Agree.

Jim Carey seems to be able to pull off the crazy wacko characters just fine (Riddler, Colonel Stars N Stripes, crazy street magician in Burt Wonderstone, and to an extent wacky characters like The Mask and Ace Ventura).

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I haven't even seen the Amazing Spiderman reboot.

You know what franchise I'm pissed that they still haven't pulled off perfectly? The Punisher.
I liked the Spiderman reboot. Hard to say if Toby McGuire version or facebook guy version will be better until it is all said and done, but I liked the darker tone of the reboot.

The Punisher movie with John Travolta as the villain sucked, but I thought the movie after that, Punisher Warzone was ok (not good, but not terrible either). I have no idea how the Punisher should be. Isn't he just a vigilante who takes matters into his own hands with extreme violence and use of firearms, which is what Punisher Warzone portrayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote