View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #3118
reynas14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
reynas14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbob16ef View Post
I'm have the magnafuel 750. Plan on just running a line to about where the stock sock is suppose to be. Being below the tank I don't think it makes a difference. The magna 750 is also submersible. Couple supra people run them intank, just not sure how fitment would be with an s14 tank. I will see if it will fit before running all my lines.

If u wanted to run dual pumps you could just run them into one 8an line instead of two 6an.
I like the magnafuel 750 pump too but I heard that they sometimes arent reliable since they run hot and can burn the winding's! Have you used these before or know anyone that has? I don't want to run duel pumps but i will if its more reliable than a 500$$$ pump ya know lol

Also just FYI to anyone buying a drive shaft:
Shaftmasters is starting their black friday sales now and end on Dec 15th. They quoted me 340-342 shipped for aluminum!!! Thats a super good deal.

I need to try and find some measurements because i dont have a way to dry fit the engine and tranny until my buddies barns done this spring.........
Anyone on here have some good measurements?

My application is a 1996 240sx 2jzgte aristo R154 and my diff has a KAAZ 2 way if that matters. Thanks guys!