View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #51
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Well, Jim Carrey is the only person I can see that can project that crazy/lunatic mentality of Cletus Kassidy.
Yea, Jim Carey has a knack for pulling off crazy mental guy roles pretty well with the way he acts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think you guys can all put the Jim Carrey thing to rest. After his comments regarding Kick Ass 2 I doubt he's going to be in any violent roles or movies in the future.
I think there's still a chance since the Amazing Spiderman movie will not be violent as fuck. It will probably be rated PG-13 again so more people can see it to rake in the dollars at the box office. Kick Ass 2 was rated R, but who knows, it was all just a rumor to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote