View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #102
GUZZLE7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
GUZZLE7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
You've got a much better attitude than most of these jackasses now-a-days, I can commend you on that at least. You've really got to do your own research though man. I'm reading the posts from these "helpful" and "friendly" members and just shaking my head. Most of these guys really don't know enough to give you an real relevant advice. Most of them hardly know any more than you do. For example, buy a rolling shell and swap an SR? That's fucking stupid for a beginner. Do you want to go drifting or do you want to have a project car that you can't drift untill it's complete??? Buy a complete running car, spend your time driving it and your money on track time. All those super awesome shiny parts will come with time. You don't need an SR, you need to learn how to drive the KA. Once you've gotten to the point where you feel that the KA is holding you back, then upgrade.

Take every single piece of advice that you get with a grain of salt. Assume everyone else is a jackass and doesn't know WTF they're talking about. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!! Over time you will figure out who knows WTF they're talking about and who doesn't. Once again, ONLY EXPERIENCE can teach you that.
Lol come on man i thought my advice was pretty fantastic. But hes totally right a lot of what you read is people just like you that dont know so you really have to search for the hard facts and do trial and error

Last edited by GUZZLE7; 11-20-2013 at 06:01 PM..