View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
New GT2560R T28 GT28R Ball Bearing Turbo Turbine Wheel

///MODS READ - FOR WHATEVER REASON I CANNOT ACCESS THE ADVERTISERS PAGE - AND I PAY TO BE ADVERTISING THESE PRODUCTS SO MOVE IT IF YOU LIKE AS I TRIED PUTTING IT THERE TO BEGIN WITH///

New GT2560R T28 GT28R Ball Bearing Turbo Turbine Wheel

What you have all been waiting on - finally you can fully rebuilt those GT2560R (AKA GT28R, T28) turbos with a new turbine wheel/shaft - these have just now came out and we are the only ones carrying them! Quanities are limited!!!

Turbine wheel - $175.00 shipped in the US (not AK, PR or HI)

Specs:
53mm / 41.7mm / 62 trim

These will also work on the HKS GT2510 models!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compressor wheel - $60.00 shipped in the US (not AK, PR or HI)

Specs:
46.5mm / 60mm / 60 trim

We can hook you up with all turbine and stock/billet compressor wheels for the Garrett GT/GTX25, 28, 30 & 35 ball bearing series turbos as well as the HKS & Precision GArrett based BB turbos.

[email protected]

JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links