Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #11
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
haha hell yes. I almost did this the other night with voice of the soul and cosmic universe.

Death is simple. You die, decay and your atoms are recycled back into the system. Like everything in existence (on a universal scale). Honestly, imo, religion is a joke. I think it is a primitive quality of explaining things(in a humanly manner of understanding) that were just not understood. Which would explain why there are so many religions. Seems like each group of people had there own way of explaining things....in very different ways. Having life is no more special than having a universe in general. I think the existence of the universe in general is far more crazy than life itself.

Try to do good and be peaceful. I often think that what if we did have all the answers....would it make a difference? Would life suck then? If we knew there was afterlife would it change your "current" life?
qft. And there's no such thing as a soul, so there's nothing that sticks around or keeps on going after one dies... which reminds me, I was gonna post this on the paul walker thread, but i'll just post it here since it's kinda related. It sucks that it wasnt until his dead that a thread where everybody would admit their admiration for the guy and the impression his character had on our community to the point of changing our lives. I have always said it, u care for your loved ones, take them flowers right now when they're still alive, share a moment with them, u dont have to wait till they die, by then is too late, if u do it right now they will die knowing how much they were loved (that is if they dont die of als-heimer's disease, no joking here, recently had a love one go like that). Im sure it would've been nice for walker if we had somehow showed him how we feel about him, shame. Would we feel the same if it had been diesel? Mhhhh....
feito is offline   Reply With Quote