Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #8
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
qft. And there's no such thing as a soul, so there's nothing that sticks around or keeps on going after one dies... which reminds me, I was gonna post this on the paul walker thread, but i'll just post it here since it's kinda related. It sucks that it wasnt until his dead that a thread where everybody would admit their admiration for the guy and the impression his character had on our community to the point of changing our lives. I have always said it, u care for your loved ones, take them flowers right now when they're still alive, share a moment with them, u dont have to wait till they die, by then is too late, if u do it right now they will die knowing how much they were loved (that is if they dont die of als-heimer's disease, no joking here, recently had a love one go like that). Im sure it would've been nice for walker if we had somehow showed him how we feel about him, shame. Would we feel the same if it had been diesel? Mhhhh....

This right here. I completely agree with you sir.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote