Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #20
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
In 5th grade I flatlined, and was about 5seconds from being a vegetable. No crazy afterlife story here, no visions or dreams. Was just a two day long blink. In my bedroom - then a hospital bed. I need to have a constant reminder and maybe I'll quit taking each day for granted. Could not imagine not living every moment of life from then until now.

Its pretty shitty to think about, but the more you do the better I believe.

Just to think, you have no choice. Nothing you can do or say changes that moment when it comes. If you were in a horrible car accident that you had no control over, you quite possibly wouldnt even have the time to finish the word FUCK. No time to even regret how youve spent your days up until that time. If you were allowed one regret,.. itd probably be having regrets in the first place. You'd probably be pissed off at yourself for spending so much time worrying about death,. instead of just living while you were living

Knowing all that is possible, you do have to power to change how you spend your time right now.
Being terrified of death, and terrified to live,.. is no way to spend an existence