Old 12-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #82
wolfpack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wolfpack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramonesfreak2010 View Post
She's a dirty girl!
Haha oh man dude, you have to come by the shop before I clean this thing. It's a MESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyWest View Post
Car is looking nice!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatch'D Factory View Post
This is a sick build. How much power are going to the rear wheels now? What can we expect in the future? I would like to see this get even more powerful.

Nice to see someone work on car with their dad.

Keep it up!
Thanks guys! I love working on the car with my dad, not only is it a good way to bring us together, but we make a pretty decent team for a bunch of 'shade-tree' mechanics. It also goes beyond just working on the car. My father got the drift bug just like I did. Ever since the first time he came out to an event he was hooked, and he has been a major help to me at every event since! He is always there at every event, ready to roll under the car at any given moment. He is such a big help behind the scenes, I couldn't be more thankful for everything he does. As far as power, no idea how much I am making right now... Just a stock SR on 10 pounds with basic bolt-ons. This winter I will be installing the Tomei M7960 that I scored locally (thanks again BoostinIX!!!). The plan is to run off the wastegate (~14-16 pounds) and see how the stock motor likes it. That should put me somewhere around the 300 horsepower mark, which is a reasonable jump from where I am at. While I learn to drift with that, I plan to rebuild the motor that gave up on me in July and have that ready for when I feel comfortable to take the next step up (or the other motor says 'fuck you!'). This will be my first time tackling any sort of serious power modification, and I would like to take it one step at a time and learn as I go. I am sure I will probably be able to have more fun with ~300 horsepower than my motor will be able to handle haha!