View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #96
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
My car sitting outside the body shop to finally get the fenders on.

I got my blow off valve put on, bead on the IC pipes, dump pipe made and a throtle cable bracket made at Tarmac in Farmingdale.

The next day i went for my dyno tune at M&S. Pretty much New York's specialty supra shop.

Lot's of crazy builds going on here ill let the pictures do the talking.

Shop's 8 second supra.

So anyway, then i hit the dyno.

I chose to just run off the 15lb springs i had in my wastegate instead of using my MBC or change the springs just to see what i could make off that. I didn't want to push it because i have no oil gauges or any oil cooler id rather be safe then sorry. So on 15 psi i made 425hp. Im satisfied with it for now until i finish making the car look nice. Then ill invest in cams & shoot for more. Here's a bunch of pictures of the car.

First time i ever had my car on snow, usually its off the road by september/november.

I Tried putting my Type-x bumper on the car but it just didnt line up with fiberglass fenders, thats why i picked up a set of oem fenders but i had a change of heart. Type-x in my opinion is becoming more and more common and i dont want to spend money to have to repaint these fenders to make it work... SO... i sold the type x bumper & the oem fenders..... and my pop ups.... and soon my hood and fiberglass fenders. I decided to do a silvia conversion and make my car a sil80!

Last edited by 2stepGoesPowPow; 02-11-2014 at 11:43 PM..
2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote