View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 11:02 AM   #29
Steeles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97DubTruck
97 kouki w/ an sr20 and turbo upgrade isn't rice. they just don't like you unless you are just like them. which is ka-t. and most of them don't have it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog
i don't care anyway you put it KA-T fuckin Blows literately.. i'm down for the meet. If it rains illegal KA drifting time.... hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14slider
hell yeah, we are getting the ball rolling on this shit. I might have SR in by then, who the hell knows. And if any 240's over ATL guys wanna come and get made fun of, come on by, we will all be waiting, esp. the s-s-stuttering fucker! HEHEHEHEHE, I am a mean bastard, but oh well.
I've been a member at 240s over atlanta for 3 years know where I met them? Road Atlanta for a track day and there were more cars on the track than in the parking lot. hoods were popped for engines to cool down. our gatherings are probably boring to you because we all have more in common than just the cars. we are friends that get together for more reasons than just the cars.

blinding stupidity like the crap you people posted is why we are stand offish towards newbs. you have to get along with the group. and we are all different its not that anyone on that list has never street raced or practiced drifting in a parking lot. hell we've had convoys of 10+ cars moving up 75/85 at one of our "meets to gtet something to eat" going 100+. its in your attitudes and approaches to things. you come off as some 16 year old thug that thinks he knows everything your damn right your gonna get the cold shoulder from us. most of 240s over atlanta have been involved with and around these cars longer than half the "scene" has had 240s. Tony Schulz (previously mentioned D1 driver) is still a moderator on our list. he was drifting autocrossing tracking and tearing up deals gap with 240s over atlanta way before he got sponsored.

As for RDM... his cars cleaner faster and handles better. the man himself has forgotten more about the S chassis than you think you know about it.