View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:58 AM   #19
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Repping something that is damned "near extinct" defeats the whole purpose of the rarity of the item. Thats what makes it most desirable.

Finding a OEM aero bumper in good condition is quit rare I agree with you. Hell I waited forever to find mine and it wasn't cheap, but the whole point is to come across a rare part that you've always wanted and put it on your car making it unique. For me collecting real, cool, and rare Japanese parts is the best part. However when you take the rarity of something and produce reps it kills it. You want people to own a part of nissan history by repping a super rare oem bumper? It doesn't make sense to me. Like I said these are still going to be produced and my opinion simply doesn't matter.

I know there are true enthusiast around these forums still and I just wish everyone could have the same logic.
joshchewuhh is offline   Reply With Quote