View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #15660
Siq67Lark
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
Siq67Lark is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys I have a question about a steering issue. I installed coilovers and dropped my s14 pretty far but nothing too crazy and I've replaced all my suspension parts and even installed a bump steer kit from megan racing and got it aligned with -1.5 camber all around. After that I installed my new tires and wheels. It drives great up until I hit a bump or a drop when I'm on the freeway doing anything over 60. I had dealt with some crazy jerks before I had the bump steer kit installed (changing lanes without moving the wheel at 70 isn't very fun) and it's by no means that bad anymore, but I have lost all confidence in the car when I'm on the freeway. The only part on the suspension and steering I haven't replaced yet is my rack, but I assume that would make the issue noticeable at all speeds, not just sometimes. As I said it drives beautifully everywhere but the freeway. If anyone knows some things to try so I can fix this I'm all ears. Also before anyone asks I do not know my caster settings but my toe is 0. And yes I have searched this, but all I get is stuff about installing bump steer kits because I have no idea what else to call what is happening except "bump steer".
Siq67Lark is offline   Reply With Quote