View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #691
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Winter Jam.... Could have been better.

Saturday went ok. Just a skidpad practice day. Almost got annihilated a couple of times. I hate used tires.

Sunday practice was going pretty well. Entry speeds were seriously fast. Easily 10-15 mph faster than I managed last year with my SR and probably the fastest out of anyone.

Qualifying came around and I dropped the clutch to do a burnout and my axle decided that it didn't like to spin 265's anymore and exploded. It decided to take out the rear traction rod when that happened and I didn't have a spare. I ran home and got parts but it took to long and qualifying was over by the time I got back.

Here are some pictures. FML.